Migration to the New General Ledger
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The participants should understand the logic of a migration from classic to new G/L.
- The participants should be able to realize different migration scenarios in a migration project.
- Persons responsible for implementing new General Ledger Accounting
- Consultants who support customers during the migration from classic to new General Ledger Accounting
- Very good knowledge of new General Ledger Accounting, as for example delivered in SAP courseAC210(New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP)) Recommended
- Good knowledge of using classic General Ledger Accounting – in application and customizing
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Ã¢â‚¬Â¢AC212enables project members and consultants to perform a migration project from classic to the new General Ledger Accounting. Therefore the migration service of SAP (Service SAP General Ledger Migration), with its questionnaire, service sessions, and the Migration Cockpit (“tool” to execute the migration) is presented. The aim of the course is to get to know the different migration packages, offered by SAP and to understand and realize the specifics of those different packages/scenarios. The migration packages assume different (system technical) starting situations of a migration customer and are based on predefined target situations. They are designed that they cover those situations which can most frequently seen in practice. FurthermoreAC212tries to deliver the general concepts of a migration to new General Ledger Accounting.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest