Ariba Procurement: Managing Contract Compliance
- Area of Interest:SAP Ariba
Software Solution:SAP Ariba Procurement
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- Understand the basics of Ariba Contract Compliance including the different types of contracts: Supplier, Commodity, Catalog and Item
- Learn how to create Compliance Contract Requests, and view and approve the contract requests.
- Understand Releases Against Contracts – creating requisitions against contracts either via auto-selection or manually selecting the contract.
- Understand No-Release Order Contracts – verifying milestones and performing goods receipts
- Understand Compliance Contract Accumulators – viewing spend against contracts
- Learn how to manage contracts, including changing contracts, closing contracts and reopening contracts.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Technology Consultant
- AR210Ariba Contract Management: Creating Contracts or equivalent experience
Course based on software release
- Ariba Procurement On-Demand
- Module 1: Introduction to Contract Compliance
- Module 2: Creating Compliance Contract Requests
- Module 3: Releases Against Contracts
- Module 4: Non-release Order Contracts
- Module 5: Contract Accumulators
- Module 6: Managing Contracts
- Module 7: Introduction to Contract Workspaces