SAP Ariba Network: Enabling Catalogs
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the capabilities of SAP Ariba Catalog, and Define business cases for using the catalog
- Define the different types of Static and levels of PunchOut Catalogs.
- Explain the capabilities of standard catalog fields
- Describe the requirements gathering, and creation of a template for suppliers.
- Describe how to create a static & PunchOut catalog for suppliers; Validate and troubleshoot catalogs loaded over the Ariba Network; Update, load and publish a supplier catalog.
- Explain the configuration of standard validation rules; Load catalogs to the Ariba Buying application; Extract catalog data; understand catalog approvals, catalog activation; and Define best practices for subscription naming conventions
- Describe the supported classification schemas, units of measure, and file conversion;
- Define the relationships and dependencies between Master Data and Catalogs.
- Application Consultant
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP Ariba Procurement
- Catalog Overview & Strategy
- Catalog Types & Configurables
- Template Creation
- Training for Suppliers
- Catalog Administration