SAP HANA 2.0 Installation and Administration
- Solution:SAP HANA
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course will prepare you to:
- Install and update a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database.
- Installation and configure the SAP HANA cockpit.
- Perform the SAP HANA system administration tasks using SAP HANA cockpit.
- Start and stop, change the configuration, backup and troubleshoot a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database.
- Backup and recover a SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00 database.
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- Some experience with the Linux operating system
- Some experience in database administration
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS00
- This course is the best starting point to learn about SAP HANA installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- The course is independent from the SAP NetWeaver administration world, as it teaches how to perform system administration on the SAP HANA platform. The system administration tools used are native to the SAP HANA platform.
- Throughout the course, you will learn about the following SAP HANA too for installation, update, configuration and system administration.
- SAP HANA database lifecycle manager (HDBLCM)
- SAP HANA cockpit 2.0
- SAP HANA studio
- SAP HANA HDBSQL command line
- At the end, you will be able to perform all the required daily system administration tasks on the SAP HANA database platform. Contents:
- SAP HANA introduction
- Installation preparations
- SAP HANA installation
- SAP HANA architecture and deployment options
- SAP HANA cockpit installation
- Administration tools
- Post installation steps
- Database administration tasks
- Backup and recovery
- User and authorizations
- High availability and disaster tolerance
- Multitenant database containers