- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants familiarize themselves with the basic principles of device management and the conversion of related key business processes in IS-U/CCS, as well as the interfaces of standard SAP components MM and PM.
- In addition to providing a theoretical overview, this course equips participants with the practical ability to install their own data constructs and customize the device management.
- Project managers
- Project teams
- IUT110Business Processes in SAP for Utilities
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Device master data
- Inventory managment (integration with MM) Ã¢â€ â€™ Device procurement, device storage, device movement
- Device installation Ã¢â€ â€™ Installation, removal, replacement, and modification Ã¢â€ â€™ Device relationships and installation structure
- Meter readings Ã¢â€ â€™ Organization of readings Ã¢â€ â€™ Creation of meter reading orders and download to external systems Ã¢â€ â€™ Entry, validation, and extrapolation Ã¢â€ â€™ Monitoring of meter reading results
- Device inspection Ã¢â€ â€™ Sampling procedure Ã¢â€ â€™ Periodic meter replacement Ã¢â€ â€™ Integration with standard QM component