- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course explains the specific IS-U knowledge required for mapping typical business processes within a company and the integration of these processes into the Customer Interaction Center.
- Participants learn how to execute the most important business processes in customer service.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Customer Interaction Center
- Operation and user-specific modification of CIC processes
- Design of the CIC interface
- Processing of business transactions
- Customer information/contacts
- Disconnection/reconnection of installations
- Master data generator
- Customizing functions
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest