- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Perform new product development processes using Recipe Management tools
- Create and edit specifications, phrases and recipes
- Use versions and engineering change management to manage recipes
- Project teams implementing Recipe Management as part of their new product development process.
- Consultants interested in understanding how Recipe Management can assist companies in their product definition process.
- Experience with PLM – LDM (Life-cycle Data Management) functions
- Experience with EH&S Basic Data & Tools
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 5.0
- RECIPE 2.2
- An overview of PLM and the role of Recipe Management within the PLM and NPDI solutions
- An overview of EHS basis data and tools and its use with Recipe Management
- New product development using Recipe Management
- Recipe creation and editing using basic and advanced functions
- Management of recipes using versions and ECM
- Nutritional Data and Diet Suitability
- Recipe Transformation from Product Development to Production
- Preview of new Trial Management functionality focusing onthe transition from laboratory product development to full factory production.