Quality Management in Logistics
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants learn about the integration of Quality Management into the processes of procurement, inventory management and sales processes.
- In particular, they learn which of the QM functions in the procurement process are also linked to the sales processes.
- Project manager and project team members
- Persons responsible for procurement tasks in Quality Management
- PLM412Quality Planning and Inspection
- SCM500Business Processes in Procurement
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EhP 7
- Inventory management with QM, inspection stock, and inspection lot
- Goods receipt and goods issue inspection
- Inspections of goods movements
- Control of the procurement process
- Vendor release, model processing
- Vendor’s QM system
- Procurement documents and certificates
- Planning and creating quality certificates for outbound deliveries
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest