Flexible Real Estate Management
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The participants become familiar with best practices on how to use RE- FX for their business needs. They learn selected configuration settings for selected processes within SAP Real Estate Management (Flexible Real Estate Management).
- Project team members
- AC010Financial Accounting and Reporting
- AC040Cost Management and Controlling
- AC200Fin.Acc.:Customizing I: GL & Accounts Payable & Receivables
- AC201Payment and Dunning Program,Correspondence,Interest calc.
- RE010Business Processes in SAP ERP Real Estate Management
- CR590 BDT – Business Data Toolset
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Real estate master data (usage view and architectural view), Business partner master data
- Contract management (Real Estate Search, Real Estate Contract, Conditions, condition purpose, calculation methods)
- Real Estate Financials (Periodic posting, account determination, flow types, one-time posting)
- Adjusting conditions (Free and Index-based condition adjustment, Sales-based rent settlement, other & country-specific condition adjustment methods)
- Service charge settlement
- Overview on corporate use scenarios (Occupancy Planning, Reservation, Move Management, Internal CO billing, FASB 13 support)
- Information system
- Integration aspects (CO integration, Enterprise Asset Management integration, Project system integration, PS-CD (FI-CA) integration)
- Tools (correspondence, BDT, BAdI and BAPI usage, Migration programs for former product version, document management)
- Country specifics (further localization features (AT, CH, IT, JP, IN), Withholding tax, contained in appendix, but not required course content. Instructor Guide will indicate which slides and appendices to use for which content.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest