Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
- Solution:SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- Participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management.
- Participants understand usage of the procurement processes for stock material and consumable materials, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management and invoice verification (Fiori apps and advanced transactions).
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP S/4HANA system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes.
- Application Consultant
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about procurement processes
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- Navigation in SAP S/4HANA
- Enterprise structure and organizational units relevant for Procurement Processes
- Master data: material master, supplier master (business partner), purchasing info record
- Material Valuation
- Procurement of stock material
- Procurement of consumable material
- Self Service Requisition Process
- Reporting, Monitoring and Analytics
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest