Capacity Planning (SAP ERP)
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- In this course, participants will gain a detailed knowledge of using capacity requirements planning.
- This course is aimed at project team members and key users who are responsible for the implementation and/or usage of the capacity planning based on the component SAP ECC 6.0.
- PLM111 Basic Data Part II
- SCM100Planning Overview
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC Central Component 6.0
- Integration of capacity planning
- Analysis of capacity requirement
- Maintenance of available capacity
- Scheduling with the tabular and graphical planning board
- Scheduling strategies
- Scheduling control
- Capacity reduction
- Mass processing of dispatchings or deallocations
- Links with human resources management (requirements, qualifications)
- System settings for available capacity, capacity evaluation, and capacity leveling
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest