Capacity Evaluation & Leveling in ECC
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The participants will gain a detailed knowledge of the transactions and functionality surrounding and supporting capacity planning in ECC. This will include reports relevant to capacity evaluation, and the tools necessary to correct capacity overloads when they are detected.
- This course is aimed at users and super-users responsible for generating and building shop floor schedules taking into considerations capacity limitations. In addition it is applicable for project team members and consultants wishing to advise implementations teams of SAP ECCs capacity planning capabilities.
- PLM114Basic Data for Manufacturing and Product Management.
- SCM240Production Planning (ERP) or
- SCM310Production Orders
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Evaluation of capacity loads using reports in ECC
- Evaluation of capacity loads using reports using BI
- Navigational Skills of Tabular and Graphical Planning tables
- Detailed understanding of Capacity Leveling functionality (Strategy Profile)
- Modeling Down time Scenarios
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest