SAP Internet of Things (IoT) for Industrial Operations – Fundamentals
- Area of Interest:SAP LeonardoSoftware Solution:Connected AssetsLevel:Introduction & OverviewLanguages:English
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn what Internet of Things (IoT) is and understand its business benefits.
- Learn the context of IoT along the value chain.
- Explain the SAP Strategy for IoT.
- Identify what SAP offers to enable customers to move to IoT.
- Identify what SAP technologies are included in the SAP IoT Platform.
- Explain Industry 4.0 and Connected Manufacturing and the SAP Strategy.
- Explain SAP Predictive Maintenance & Service and the SAP Strategy.
- Learn what SAP solutions exist to support Industry 4.0 and Connected Manufacturing.
- Explain Connected Products and the SAP Strategy.
- Understand the PLM scenarios and learn the tools SAP provides.
- Explain Aftermarket Service Management and the SAP Strategy.
- Application Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- ECC 6.0 EhP7 SP03
- MII 18.104.22.168
- PCo 15.1.2
- Unit 1 Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Internet of Things Overview
- What is IoT?
- SAP Internet of Things Strategy
- SAP IoT Strategy Overview
- Unit 2 Introduction to the SAP Internet of Things Platform
- Overview of SAP Technologies
- SAP IoT Platform and IoT Foundation
- IoT Client
- Existing SAP IoT Applications
- Unit 3 SAP Internet of Things Industry and Use Case Architectures
- Industry 4.0 & Connected Manufacturing
- What is Industry 4.0 and Connected Manufacturing, SAP Strategy, SAP Connected Manufacturing Architecture, deployment options
- What is SAP OEE
- What is SAP Energy Monitoring & Analytics
- What is SAP ME SAP Connected Products
- What is SAP Connected Products, SAP Strategy SAP Aftermarket Service Management
- What is SAP Aftermarket Maintenance & Service, SAP Strategy SAP Predictive Maintenance & Service
- What is Predictive Maintenance & Service, SAP Strategy
- SAP Predictive Maintenance & Service Architecture, deployment options (On-Premise/Cloud)
- SAP PdMS (integrated with Industry 4.0 and Aftermarket Services)