Order Fulfillment I
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Consultant Academy Training
- Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
- Implement the main functions and Customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.
- This course is aimed at Solution Consultants responsible for implementing order fulfillment with SAP ERP.
- Business knowledge in the area of sales and distribution processing.
- TERP01SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation
- TERP65Order-to-Cash Processing in SAP ERP
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.